Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st day of class- questions

Where are you from?
   18 years ago on December 18th, I was born to my mom in the majestic state of Colorado.

What is your experience with writing?
   I don't really enjoy writing much, but when I do, I'm good at it. I've won poetry contest and essay contests in my past.

What do you believe in/care about?
   Believe is such a strong word. Most of the things I've cared about and believed in has gone away. However, I do believe in and care about my family!

What kind of popular culture do you consume?
   When i want to relax, I enjoy listening to soft rock bands similar to Dishwalla. I also enjoy a variety of movie in my free time.

Why are you in college?
   I'm a planner, I always have been. I set goals long ago to attend college and push myself to be what I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment